What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit and/or debit card number
How do we collect Personal Information from you?
We collect Personal information through the Site when you participate in various opportunities provided through the Site, for example:
- When you make a purchase through the Site, and
- When you participate in a contest, promotion, sweepstakes, survey or other promotion through the Site.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We may use Personal Information:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to respond to your questions.
- to complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- to allow you to purchase items in your shopping cart that may be from this Site or from one of our other websites.
- to send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information, including communications regarding your orders.
- to tell you about products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you.
- to personalize your experience on the Site by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- to allow you to send messages to a friend through the Site. By using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address. We will not use your friend’s Personal Information for any other purpose other than to allow the email to be sent, unless we disclose another purpose to you at the time you provide your friend’s Personal Information to us.
- to allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, surveys and similar promotions (collectively, “Promotions”) and to administer these Promotions. Some Promotions have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions (including to collect money owed to us); (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
How Is Personal Information Disclosed?
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other similar services so that they can provide services.
- by you, on message boards, chat functionality, profile pages, review pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (such as reviews of our products). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public.We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on the Site. In particular, we ask that you not disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on the Site.
- to third parties sponsors of Promotions. Again, remember that the rules of a Promotion could allow us to disclose your Personal Information in other ways read any Promotion rules carefully.
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
as we believe to be necessary or appropriate (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions (including to collect money owed to us); (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
What is Non-Personal Information?
“Non-Personal Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
- Browser information,
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies,
- Demographic information and other information provided by you, and
- Aggregated information.
How do we collect Non-Personal Information?
We and our third party service providers may collect Non-Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
Through your browser: We and our third party service providers may collect certain information that is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version.
- Using cookies:
- Using pixel tags and other technologies:
We and our third party service providers may also use pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or similar means in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Site users and email recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
- From you:
We also collect demographic information, such as your location, as well as other information, such as your size and your interests, when you voluntarily provide this information to us. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site.
- By aggregating information:
We may aggregate Personal Information so that the aggregated information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, such as by using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code.
How do we use and disclose Non-Personal Information?
Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose.
In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (for example, by combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
What is an IP Address?
Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
How do we collect IP Addresses?
An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites.
How do we use and disclose IP Addresses?
We may use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, customizing Site content and Promotions, directing you to appropriate areas of the Site and assisting you in finding physical stores near you, tracking and analyzing user behavior on the Site, and administering the Site. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
Third Party Sites
Third Party Advertisers
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Site. These companies may use information about your visit to this Site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit this site.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us sensitive information through email. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Choices and Access
What are your choices regarding our use of your Personal Information?
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by either:
- following the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any such email that you receive
- updating your user preferences in the “My Account” section of the Site
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, including communications regarding your orders, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
How can you access your Personal Information?
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may do so by updating your user preferences in the “My Account” section of our website, or by calling us at 833-299-8355. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. However, please be aware that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain in our databases and other records. We also may, from time to time, re-contact former Site visitors and users.
Use of Site by Children
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Site.
By using the Site and submitting any Personal Information, you agree to the transfer of Personal Information to other countries, such as the United States, which may provide a different level of data security than your country of residence.
CW-X Customer Service
136 Madison Ave 14FL
New York, NY 10016